From 4pm Sunday 8 August, the 11 Local Government Areas in South East Queensland will come out of lockdown. Some restrictions will continue to apply for the next two weeks, including:
- Mask wearing at all times (including workplaces) except when eating or drinking, or exercising with your household or one other person.
- You must be seated to drink or eat in cafés and restaurants, and businesses and venues are allowed one person per 4m² inside and one person per 2m² outdoors, while smaller venues up to 200m² are allowed one person per 2m² with a maximum of 50 people.
- Schools will reopen, with all staff and high school students wearing masks
- 10 people in your home, including people who live there
- 20 at weddings and funerals
- Businesses and venues with one person per four square metres, or 50 percent capacity with seated, ticket allocations
- Community sport not permitted
- Avoid travelling to regional Queensland
- Visitors allowed to hospitals, aged care and disability accommodation.
From 1am Friday 9th July, Noosa Fair Shopping Centre will be using the new Check In Qld app to help keep you COVID safe.
The Check In Qld app has been developed to help the Queensland Government with contact tracing in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak. Noosa Fair Shopping Centre is adopting the app to help us collect your details quickly, easily and electronically as you arrive.
When you next visit, you’ll have the option to register your details using the Check In Qld app.
The Check In Qld app is free, easy to use and convenient.
We need to collect customer details to support the Queensland Government’s contact tracing efforts. The Check In Qld app is a safe, secure and convenient way to do this.
Your details will be stored securely by the Queensland Government for contact tracing only (if required). Noosa Fair Shopping Centre won’t have access to this information, nor will any third parties.
When you sign up to use the Check In Qld app, the app will remember your details, saving you time in the future and providing easy check-in across other Queensland venues using Check In Qld.
The Check In Qld app is voluntary.
Everyone who visits our Centre needs to check-in – but you don’t have to use the app.
You can download the Check In Qld app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store now – simply search Check In Qld.
The Check In Qld app is compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPad touch operating iOS 10.0 or later, as well as Android devices using Android 5+.
Please visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld for step-by-step instructions. Once you’re set up, all you need to do on your next visit is scan the QR code or type in the unique code provided. These will be displayed at our entrances.
Everyone in your group needs to have their details registered, including children and infants.
The Check In Qld app allows you to check in multiple people at the same time. For example, if you arrive with family members (who don’t have devices), one person can register themselves on their device and then list additional people (including children) when checking in.
For more information on the app, Frequently Asked Questions and instructional videos, visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld
Alternatively, please call the Check In Qld helpline on 134 COVID (13 42 68).
Health & Safety in our Centre Remains a Priority
We continue to undertake a range of precautionary measures including additional cleaning with a focus on high traffic areas. All retailers operating must meet social-distancing guidelines — keeping people 1.5 metres apart, and ensuring 4 square metres per person.
The safety and wellbeing of our shoppers, retailers and staff remains our highest priority. We continue to follow the advice of the Government and relevant health authorities at this time and thank all our shoppers for your understanding.
Our Coles supermarket opening hours are -
Monday to Friday 7am to 9pm
Saturday 7am to 9pm
Sunday (and Public Holidays) 9am to 6pm