What's On at Noosa Fair Shopping Centre
Update - Justice of the Peace Service
Noosa Fair's Justice of the Peace service is recommencing on Tuesday 2 June.
Their hours will be -
Tuesday 9.30am to 12.30pm
Thursday 12.30pm to 3.30 pm
You'll find the JPs next to the newsagency.
Important Update from Coles
Coles trading hours effective 1st June -
Monday to Friday 7am to 9pm
Saturday 7am to 9pm
Sunday 9am to 6pm
We are pleased to announce that due to the Queensland Government’s three-step plan to ease restrictions, the following changes will take place from this Saturday 16 May –
- You will be able to sit and dine at Press at Noosa and J1 Sushi. Please note, however, that under Stage 1, cafes are allowed to seat up to 10 customers at any one time, whilst adhering to strict social distancing requirements, cleaning procedures and public health rules.
- My Sunshine Noosa Massage and Nails will resume providing nail services as well as remedial massage services. We recommend, however, that you make an appointment by phoning 5324 2444.
- Coles supermarket is now trading Monday to Saturday from 7am to 9pm and Sunday 9am to 6pm.
When visiting Noosa Fair Shopping Centre you may notice some changes including –
- restrictions on the number of customers permitted in stores at any one time
- the importance of adhering to the 1.5 metre social distancing rule and 1 person per 4 square metre rule.
- We ask our customers to please respect hand and respiratory hygiene requirements including washing your hands regularly and covering your face when you sneeze or cough.
- And if you are unwell, please stay at home.
Thank you for your support of these important public health rules. We look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa Fair Shopping Centre.
Congratulations to our 2nd winner of the $2,500 Flight Centre Travel Voucher!
Congratulations to Susanne Johnston who is this week's winner of the $2,500 Flight Centre Travel Voucher.
Thank you to everyone who entered our 'Win a Dream Holiday' giveaway.
The competition is now closed.
Community Update - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We would like to update you on the current situation in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Shopping centres are excluded from the Government’s advice around organised public gatherings. As such, Noosa Fair will continue to trade our normal trading hours. This will allow shoppers to continue accessing essential products and services.
Our focus continues to be on ensuring the Centre is a safe place to visit, shop and work and we ask that customers please be patient as our retailers work hard to maintain stock and product levels.
Allure Hair Studio now open!
Allure Hair Studio is now open at Noosa Fair Shopping Centre. You'll find the salon in Shop 25A, next door to Noosa Fair News.
Owned and operated by Natalie Healy, ph # 0418 186319.
Meet our 2019 Santa Paws Winners
And our Santa Paws Photo Winners are in for 2019!
Best Dressed Pet (Muffin the Elf and Ziggi the Reindeer – Luna Adriana)
Best Dressed Pet and Owner (Talisha Boyd)
Congratulations to our winners. Your prize includes a $50 Noosa Fair Shopping Centre gift card. Prize to be collected from the Centre at a time arranged with the Centre Manager on 5447 3788.
Thank you to everyone who posted their Santa Paws photos. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas.